FR Outlet $500 Scholarship
FR Outlet is pleased to provide a $500 scholarship to one lucky student towards tuition fees or living expenses.
Please provide an article on the overview of flame resistant clothing standards and practices along with the OSHA requirements and best practices. The topic of the post should be well written without any grammatical errors. The minimum word count for the article should be 1,500 words.
Deadline for submission is on December 31, 2017. The winner will be announced on January 15, 2018.
- Must be 18 years and above
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in any accredited U.S. university, college or school
How to Apply
- Submit your essay to as a Microsoft word file attachment before December 31, 2017
- Only 1 submission per person.
- Email to email@example.com
Email must include: Full Name, Address, Phone, School Name, GPA, Date of Birth
The winner will be notified via email on January 15, 2018. The winner should respond in 7 days, otherwise another awardee will be chosen. For further information, students should contact firstname.lastname@example.org